Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WDR_SELECT_OPTIONS - Problem with freely programmed value help

SebastianK
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi guys,

I've got a pretty complicated issue. I'm using select options for an selection screen in web dynpro. For one select option i need to use a freely programmed value help. Everything works fine so far. When I perform a value request (F4) my search help opens and my selected values are beeing transfered to the select option field. So far so good...

But when I reopen the search help and select a different set of values then the old entered values are still in the select options - means they were not replaced, the new values are just beeing appended. This is a big problem for me. I need to have all previous values cleared in the select option so that only my new selection is valid.

I tried to send events from this external search help component and to catch them in my main component but without any success. Do you have a clue how to get my old values replaced instead of the new values appended?

Regards

Sebastian

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

SebastianK
Explorer
0 Kudos

Found my mistake. I needed to do an invalidate( ) before adding new elements to the listener context element...