cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SOLAR01 Create Issue Error

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I've got a fresh installation of SOLMAN that I completed recently, and while using SOLAR01 to try to create an issue, I get the following error: CRM Transaction could not be created. Anyone have any idea about this? Google doesn't yield very much useful information.

Thanks.

Edmond

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Edmond,

did you configure your service desk environment?

The solar transactions only integrates the service desk area, so for issues or messsages, it just call's each area's functionalities to

create the message/issue and then assign it to the project structure. This kind of error seems to be related to the other areas. Did you try to create an issue directely by the issue management area?

Kind regards,

Fabricius

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Fabricius,

Thanks for the reply. Forgive me, but I am very new to SAP and trying to figure things out. The only configuration I have run are the Initial and Basic configurations in SOLMAN_SETUP. Basic failed in a few places. Is the Service Desk Environment configuration covered in SOLMAN_SETUP, or are there additional config steps that I need to perform?

I have not tried to create an issue in the issue management area. Can you give me the transaction for that?

Thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Edmond,

no problem, hehe

the easiest way to create an issue would be by DSWP transaction.

regarding the configurations, i believe that the initial and basic are not enough to use the service desk and the incident management.

Check the following help page that covers this whole area:

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_sm70ehp1_sp26/helpdata/en/d6/b729db0a2a41589e9fa8f25eba7fcb/frameset.htm

This should help you

Kind regards,

Fabricius

Answers (0)