Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Restricting access to maintain atributes in SRM using PFCG role

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I need to be able to restrict access to the attributes that are maintained using transaction PPOMA_BBP in SRM. In particular I want to only allow the user to create/edit the catalog id attribute values against an org unit in particular. At the moment I have a single role that provides access to be able to change any attribute (i.e. Cost Center, Asset class etc) but I have no idea how to lock it down to this single item.

Any help is appreciated.

3 REPLIES 3

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

you control them using the Auth Object B_BUPA_RLT and the field RLTYP

Regards

Hari

0 Kudos

Thanks for your response. I tried adding this auth object but I can't see how I can lock it down to the enabling access to the Catalog ID field alone. It appears that all this object does is control the types of objects that can be viewed/maintained

000000 Business Partner (Gen.)

BBP000 Vendor

BBP001 Bidder

BBP002 Portal Provider

BBP003 Plant

BBP004 Purchasing Company

BBP005 Service Provider

BBP006 Invoicing Party

BUP001 Contact Person

BUP002 Prospect

BUP003 Employee

BUP004 Organizational Unit

BUP005 Internet User

CRM007 Marketplace Supplier

CRM008 Marketplace Customer

FS0000 Financial Services BP

FS0001 FS Max. No.

As per my original question, I want to use the role to allow access to the catalog id and prevent other attributes (cost centre, currency etc) from being changed.

0 Kudos

Hi

Try to run the trace while doing catalog changes then you can find which object and values are checking.

This will work out .