Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error while importing Configuration Object

harish_babu5
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello guys,

I get this error while I try to import the Configuration Scenario objects from DEV to QAS.

Obligatory transport target for business system MDD_BS not found in System Landscape Directory

The particular scenario was done by creating a business service MDD_BS for the MDM in SLD. There is no QAS server for MDM and we are using the same MDM server for both DEV as well as QAS. I created two groups in SLD, Group one for Business systems pointing to DEV and Group two for Business systems pointing to QAS. In SLD, Group two, there is no matching Business system for MDD_BS in QAS.

I tried to edit Group two and add the same business system for QAS as well. But I am unable to do so.

How do I solve this error?

Harish

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

To solve this issue, You can create an MDM BS for QAS Transport Group (something like MDM_BS_QAS and setup this BS in the same way of your MDM_BS_DEV), and add it to trasport target tab for MDM_BS_DEV.

Use it only for "logical" purpose.

Business System is only a logical senders or receivers that exchange messages by using the Integration Server.

harish_babu5
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi

Thanks for your reply !

How will I import the newly created business system to the Integration Builder of QAS ?

Regards

Harish

prasanthi_chavala
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

To import BS from SLD into your ID you need right click on the business sytem --> click on Assign Business sytem and new window will pop up and click continue and you will get the list of the BS defined in the SLD and select which BS you need to import and click ok. You will find your BS imported into your scenario in the ID.

THanks,

Prasanthi.

naveen_chichili
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

In Config > Communication Component> Business System... right click on "Business System", in the pop up select "Assign Business System" and just follow from there..you can import your B.S to directory

Regards,

Naveen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Follow the above suggestions to assign a BS in Configuration

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Eoin_Kierans
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

You can check the following Knowledge Base Article:

#1604679 'PI transport fails: "Obligatory transport target for business system not found"'.