cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No authorization to purchase form product catgegory xyz

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

our requirement is to enable one product category to a user, and I have activated the same for that user in extended attributes in PPOMA. however still the user is not able to create free text shopping cart with that product category xyz.

He could see the error message as NO AUTHORIZATION TO PURCHASE FROM PRODUCT CATEGORY XYZ.

could anyone among you let me know what settings I need to do apart from what I did to activate the XYZ product category.

regards,

IGA.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI

Did you add this product category in the extended attribute tab (at the user position level)

Muthu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Muthu,

This product category is in the list list of extended attributes tab with deactivate tab checked, I have unchecked to activate at user level to create the cart with this product category and coming to responsi bility I have added prod resp and org resp for purchasing group.

I wonder after activating the product category at user level, then why user is not able to create cart with that material group.

I appreciate your help on this.

regards

IGA

former_member293881
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check 'Authorization' for User in PFCG. Set BBP_WFL_SECURITY =4 in Personalization tab of PFCG.

Please let us know if it worke for you.

Thanks,

Rahul Mandale

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rahul,

In PFCG transaction under personalization tab, how do I change BBP_WFL_SECURITY = 4, because I dont see any any digit over there, kinldy suggest me how to do it.

regards,

IGA.

former_member293881
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please double click on "BBP_WFL_SECURITY" and then anothe screen will pop up where you can select Autorization level 0 to 4.

Let me know if that works for you.

Thanks,

Rahul Mandale

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rahul,

When I double click the same, a pop up appeared and under that I see High, Medium, Low,None and Not defined options, but no digits ove there.

And I think these options are related to work flow, but still no digits.

regards

IGA

former_member293881
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Have assigned 'Product Responsibility' and 'Org Responsibility' in 'Responsibility' tab (PPOMA_BBP) ?

Hope it will resolve your issue.

Thanks, Rahul Mandale