cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

element missing error message in sap script

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have added some extra text elements ibn my Script and transported it into Quality.

I can see those added elemetns through SE71. But when i run the transaction if i see in debugging mode iam not able to see the added elements in the script.

I have write_form FM to each element.

Please advice?

Regards,

Vinay.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

you know, that sapscript forms are client dependent?

Have you activated the form before transport?

Regards,

Christian

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes , I have activated the script.and transported

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

How many versions do your sapscript have?

Max

Former Member
0 Kudos

It has 7 versions.

Client Version Lang O.lng Description

010 Active DE EN Lieferschein

010 Active EN EN Delivery Pick List

010 Active FR EN Delivery Pick List

010 Active IT EN Delivery Pick List

010 Active PT EN Delivery Pick List

010 Active ES EN Delivery Pick List

010 Active FI EN Delivery Pick List

Former Member
0 Kudos

Have you changed all versions?

Perhaps in test you're calling a version without that element

Check which version is called (in debug you can see the language)

Max

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes it is calling Italian language.

In that case what we need to do.

I f i want to make my changes in all the version what needs to be done.

Edited by: vinay raj on Sep 29, 2011 5:25 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

You need to considere you have a master version (it's version in the language used while creating the sapscript) and many versions as languages ​​in which the smartform was translated.

Some characteristics are common to all versions (like the pages, the windows, the paragraph...) so they can be changed once in the master version, but the text element are version dependent

So if you need the same text element is in all version, you need to do the same modification in all verisions

So in SE71 insert the name of sapscript and the language of versions to be changed.

Max

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

as per your issue that elements are missing these are the points to be followed:

1) check the elements in the print program , if they exist there they are to be included in your sap script.

2) check the standard script for elements they should be used , the lines under it may be relevant or not but the elements should be there in you sap script.

3) after modifying your sap script and adding new elements make sure you transfer your sap scripts(client dependent u know:( )

4) also the sap script is language dependent so make sure whenever you are making changes in any language they should also be transported as clearly stated by max above, so you need to make changes in all the languages you need to transport in your production scenario , or if you dont need them in production scenario delete all the other versions

BR

Daljeet Singh

former_member230486
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Vinay,

If you write text elements,for each text element you have to write write_form.I hope it will resolve your problem.