cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

smartfroms for portrait and landscape format

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

can we able to create a form in two different format (Portrait and landscape) in a smartform. If any one have idea, Please assist me on the issue? if we can, can we able to extend secondary window for next page or not?

Appreciate your aid in advance.

Ram.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

Thank you for your response.

I have solved the issue myself. I have created separate smart form and merged those two forms into one. Because we have one is land scape and another is portrait, based on that main window size is different, so we can not create those types of forms in one smart form. (we can change height for two main windows if it is diferent types (portrait and land scape), but we can not able to change width.

Ram.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ram prasad.

You can print the smartform in both formats.At the time of smart form execution click on 'PRINT' button make some changes in the settings select the landscape option ,if you want to take print in landscape format otherwise it will defaultly in portrait mode.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ram,

Yes, it is possible to create a smartform with two different formats.

Try using the control parameters and output options of smartform.

Regards,

Sharin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sharin,

Thank you for your response.

yes, you right we can use both formats (portrait and land scape) in one smartform. But, here my probelm is when i use two main windows with difrerent main window size (width), the SAP system is not accepting. and even the page break also not working in secondary window.

I want to display some number of forms with different format (say portrait and land scape). In this case the main window size is different. so how we can achieve solution for this issue.

if you have any idea, please share with me.

Thanks for your reply in advance.

Ram.

koolspy_ultimate
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi ram,

i guess your purpose can be achieved by creating two smartforms .

one with landscape and other with portrait format .

Next in your driver program write your logic using if condition .

if condition1 = true.
call one sf "say landscape.
else.
call second sf "say portrait
endif.

just try this way one.

regards,

koolspy.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ram,

Yes, you can.

I believe your requirement is - in a form you need one page in one format (say portrait) and next pages in different format (say landscape). This setting is at page level, you can maintain as you needed. Of course, secondary window can be extended to next page.

Regards

Surya.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Surya,

Thank you for your valuable response.

I tried to extend secondary window, but I couldn't able to do means data is not flowing to next page.

comming to the point of format view, I was created two main windows. In first main window,I have selected portrait option and for second main window, selected land scape option. But the system not accepted, the system showing error message like window size is not fit to the values.

if you dont mind, can u send screen shots if you have? and did you try with this scenario?

Appreciate your response.

Ram.