Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Avoid to create delivery for position without stock

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello guys,

I have actually a problem.

We have an order with four positions

position 10 type TAQ ( kit ) and position 11 that is ( component of kit ) and is related with position 10 by field VBAP -SPOSN and the same por positions 20 and 21.

The problem is that when we are creating the order it creates automatically the delivery and there is no stock for position 20, so is creating a delivery with positions 10, 11 and 21.

Position 21 is related to position 20, so if position 20 doesn't have stock, the position 20 and 21 should not be at the delivery.

There is any configuration or any way to avoid this? We can put a control maybe in transaction VTLA for the position?

Many thanks in advance.

Regards,

Xavier.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Xavier,

Can you share the item categories you're using for 10 and 11 ?

Regards,

Raghu.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Rags,

the position 10 is TAQ ( Kit ) and the position 11 is a Z position called ZTAE ( component of the kit ). The problem is that both have to be at the same delivery.

The problem is that position 11 have stock, but not position 10, and delivery is being created only with position 11.

We should fill a check to see if position 10 have not stock, position 11 don't have to be delivered.

There is any check or any code we can fill for transaction VTLA?

Kind Regards,

Xavier.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi for the item category TAQcopy it to ZTAQ and in the VOV7, item category configuration..in the section BOM/ Configthere is a field ATP Material Variant..use option 2 and try.

Regards,

Raghu.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Rags,

in this transaction there are different checks, if I put a 2 in the ATP for position ZTAE I have an error.

I don't know what can I do to solve that. Any Z code?

Regards,

Xavier.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Xavier, yea that isn't applicable am sorry..

try putting X in delivery group for the parent item category and child item category.

Regards,

Raghu.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Rags,

if I put the delivery group, I have to fill also two fields, structure and application.

In ZTAE the three fields are empty, in the parent TAQ, the delivery group is checked and in structure option B and in aplication PI01. There is also a checkbox called Manual alternative.

I have to put the same checks for both?

Many thanks.

Regards,

Xavier.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Xavier,

use delivery group = X,

Structure Scope = A

and Application = SD01

for child only and try.

Regards,

Raghu.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Rags,

thsns four your help but is not running. Delivery is still being created with position 11 ( ZTAE ). position 10 is not created because is without stock. No delivery should be created.

Any other possibilities?

Regards,

Xavier.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Xavier, unfortunately am not with a system..

last suggestion from my side: put the same settings as suggested above for delivery group, application and structure scope for the parent item category and re-create SO with the same scenario and try.

Regards,

Raghu.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Rags,

doing this way if I create an order referencing another, the order is created only with position 10. After that the process is correct because the delivery is not created because there is no stock for the position 10, but in the order should appear also position 11.

Maybe is a little check but I don't know what can be.

Many thanks,

Xavi.