Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SQLE_COMMUNICATIONS_ERROR while running SFA application from Visual Studio

RamBilasYadav
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am trying the SFA (Sales Force Automation) example.

I am using the Windows Mobile 6.0 emulator from Visual Studio to run the application.

When I go to the "Configure" button, change the configuration values and try to Save, I am getting the following error.

=======

SQLE_COMMUNICATIONS_ERROR

iAnywhere.Data.UltraLite.ULException: SQLE_COMMUNICATIONS_ERROR at iAnywhere.Data.UltraLite.ULConnection.RuntimeError(IntPtr natKey, ULSQLCode code, Object p0, Object p1, Object p2) at iAnywhere.Data.UltraLite.ULConnection.RuntimeError(ULSQLCode code) at iAnywhere.Data.UltraLite.ULConnection.Synchronize() at SalesForceAutomation.SalesForceAutomationDB.Synchronize(String synchronizationGroup, SyncStatusListener listener) at SalesForceAutomation.SalesForceAutomationDB.Synchronize() at SalesForceAutomation.FormConfiguration.menuItem1_Click(Object sender, EventArgs e) at System.Windows.Forms.MenuItem.OnClick(EventArgs e) at System.Windows.Forms.Menu.ProcessMnuProc(Control ctlThis, WM wm, Int32 wParam, Int32 lParam) at System.Windows.Forms.Form.WnProc(WM wm, Int32 wParam, Int32 lParam) at System.Windows.Forms.Control._InternalWnProc(WM wm, Int32 wParam, Int32 lParam) at Microsoft.AGL.Forms.EVL.EnterMainLoop(IntPtr hwnMain) at System.Windows.Forms.Application.Run(Form fm) at SalesForceAutomation.Program.Main() Details: StreamErrorCode = SOCKET_CONNECT StreamErrorSystem = 10061 StreamErrorParameters =

======

I am unable to sort out this.

Any help would be highly appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Ram.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

RamBilasYadav
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Finally I fixed this issue.

I ran the SybaseServerSync.v35.CAB on the device emulator. Then tried the program. It worked. This helps establish the synchronization between the device and the SUP server. This CAB file can be located at the path <UnwiredServerInstallationLocation>\UnwiredPlatform\ClientAPI\RBS\WM\ServerSync.

Regards,

Ram.