cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Creation of Invoice for Accounts Payables - RERAIV

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

I would like to create invoices (or in this case credit memos) to accounts payables with transaction RERAIV.

Is this possible. Can I influance this via an enhancment?

thx in advance,

br, Christian

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (7)

Answers (7)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

yes the contract type is 0-External Contract.

I have now analysed the programm in detail. I seems that it will be not possible to create invoices to vendors without a modifikation.

In the class "CL_RECN_CONTRACT" there is a check with method IS_DEBIT, which forbits the creation.

WIth some modifcations it is no possible to create invoices to vendors from planed positions, not from posted.

I will inform you about my solution.

br, christian

m_koning
0 Kudos

Hi Christian;

I'm curious whether you ever found a solution for this:)

Topic is still relevant for a customer ..

Regards;

Marcel Koning

Former Member
0 Kudos

I tried already. No effect.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

As a standard we can create invoices only for contract type which are having category 0-External Contract.

Contracts could be lease-in or lease-out, but the contract category should be 0-External contract. Not allowed for contract categories 1-Internal contract and 2-G/L Account contract.

It will give "warning" message with message number RERAIV022.

Pl check it once, may help you.

rgds,

Srini

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

the message is:

Message no. RERAIV022 "1 non-customer contracts were ignored".

br, christian

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Try maintaining different Credit memo number range in SPRO> Flexible real estate management>Accounting>Rent Invoice>Company code dependent settings for invoice.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

yes I know this not a standard process. The usual way is a you descibed it. You recieve the invoice from the vendor.

But we have some cases where the vendor does not send an invoice, he expact to get it from the customer. This is more or less usual in the agriculture sector. Mostly the customer creates a credit memo for the farmers (which in this case are the vendors.).

This is the reason why I asked for printing invoices for vendors.

br, Christian

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

It should allow you to create credit memo's to vendors.

Can you provide some more details like message class and number of error message.

rgds,

Srini

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have a basic question here why do you want to print invoices for vendor. The process is that the vendor gives the invoices to us and we do the payment. Printing of invoices should be for customers, where we give them invoices and they pay us.

If your requirement is to create a FI entry then RERAIV is not the correct Tcode. This T code is for printing of invoices. For posting the T code is RERAPP.

Regards,

Deepak

Former Member
0 Kudos

but I would like to create credit memos for vendor contracts.

We I run the RERAIV I get the message:

"1 non-customer contracts were ignored"

How can I setup the system, so that this contracts are not ignored?

br, Christian

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Yes, it is standard solution.

use RERAIV and select credit items check box, allows u to create credit memo / invoice for credit amounts.

rgds

srini