cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Planned cost empty in resume cost for PM order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experets,

I need your help, as i create order and plan some operation through work center, in cost tab I am not getting the planned cost under internal activity, planned material cost i am getting but planned cost for activity is not appearing, I've checked work center's linkage to cost center through KP26, iIt's assignment to activity type, after confirmation through IW41,actual cost is appearing.

In the resume of cost in the order are actual cost of material and activity, planned cost of material but NO planned cost for activity.

Please guide me for this.

thanks and regards

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In the Work Center master data (Costing Tab), enter the Formula Key for Costing (Field Name- FORN1) as SAP008. Its the field on the right hand side of the field 'ActType Int.Proc'.

Then, create a new PM Order with the operation using the same Work Center and check.

Revert if problem exists.

Thx.

0 Kudos

Thank's. It was useful for me

Former Member
0 Kudos

Have you mentioned operation hours in order?

And are actual cost variant & planned cost variant same in OIOF?

Create new order & click cost calculation button in the order. Check the log for Cost calculation.

0 Kudos

HI,

I think you should check allocation structure for Cost element group or Cost Element.

Try to find out if you are assigned by any cost element group for internal activity, if it is not select any cost element or select by cost element .

i hope once this will update, system will update the planned cost for internal activities.

- Yatharth

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Yatharth,

I don´t understand "the assignation by any cost element group for internal activity, if it is not select any cost element or select by cost element".

The assign that I done is simply, in transaction KL03 activity class y assigned to all Cost center with *, and in the order operation is assigned to the activity class with it plan refferal in KP26.

Thank you

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Maintain Planned variant in OIOF for the order type ,then problem would be resolved.

Regards,

Sudhakar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks SUDHAKAR P V,

In the OIOF, I have yet assigned my order type, but the issue persist.

Can anyone help me?

Is neccesary any aditional parametrization in CO?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Andr,

In Transaction OKP6 click on Valuation Variant.

Under Activity Type/Processes maintain the Priority 1 as "Plan Price for the Period".

Revert back if problem persists.

Thanks & Regards

Gourav Kumar