cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Warning al realizar un Check database DB13

Former Member
0 Kudos

Buenos dias a todos,

Me estoy iniciando en SAP, me gustaria que me ayudaran en esto, tengo programado en el calendario (DB13) la accion Check database, al verificar el resultado me encuentro con el siguiente Warning:

<b>BR0970W Database administration alert - level: WARNING, type: CRITICAL_SEGMENT, object: (table) SAPR3.RSDMTA_LEAD_DET, value: 327680 KB * 2 / PSAPBTABD (> 330072/245760/204800/204800/204800* KB)</b>

Estaria muy agradecido si me ayudaran a interpretarlo y mejor aun a resolverlo.

Muchisimas gracias.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member184473
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hola,

En la nota 435290:

17. CRITICAL_SEGMENT (formerly CRITICAL_SEGS)

This condition checks whether there are tables or indexes that can cause an overflow of the tablespace with the allocation of up to 5 Next-Extents. As a default, all tables and indexes are checked against the same threshold value. However, you can define different threshold values for individual segments or tablespaces by specifying their names in the OBJECT field of the DBCHECKORA table (transaction DB17).

Possible checking operands, threshold values, value units:

17a. <= 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 <none>

When you allocate up to 1, 2, 3, 4 or 5 Next-Extents, the tablespace overflows.

Important: The check condition CRITICAL_SEGMENT is irrelevant for locally managed tablespaces (LMTS), where the NEXT extents are determined automatically by Oracle. If space is limited, the system tries to fully utilize the available freespace, regardless of the size of the last extent allocated and the size of the freespace extent. For this reason, you should concentrate on monitoring the check condition TABLESPACE_FULL for LMTS.

AUTOEXTENSIBLE ON OFF?

MAXSIZE ha alcanzado el límite?

También mire las siguientes notas:

214995 Oracle locally managed tablespaces in the SAP environment

666061 FAQ: Database objects, segments and extents

599694 LMTS autoallocate: Extent allocation

Saludos,

Eduardo Rezende