Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Credit block after releasing the order

former_member588542
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello ,

I perform the credit block at delivery note creation step.

The issue I am facing is that if customer credit limit is over 100 % I realese the order but after 1 days this order is blocked again for delivery creation.Why this is happening?Shouldnt be that once you rellease the order this shouldnt block again??

Thanks in advance

L

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

jignesh_mehta3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

Go to T-Code OVA8 & select your combination of Credit Control Area + Risk Category + Credit Group.

In the Details screen check the Number of Days. It seems the Number of Days set in your case is 1 or 2 days. If this is the case then set this Number of days to say 30 or 45 days.

Hope this helps,

Thanks,

Jignesh Mehta

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Goto VA02>enviroment>changes and see if any changes made and if any then by which user.Also you can see in table VBUK due to which reason the order is blocked.

At last can you check if any back job running for the credit check,in my case it happened due to the report RVKRED09 system updates the credit status.

Thanks,

Davinder

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Luis Guilhermo ,

1.If one order is blocked by credit you can release that order in vkm3 and you can process that order untill and unless you make any changes for the released document.(Quantity ,value ......)

If you you don't want to block the customer for some days or some amount (which calculate on credit limit) you can use the option in OVA8 deviation percentages and days in released documents are still unchecked.

Thanks&Regards

Raghu.k

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Did you do any changes in that released document?

once the document is released we should not increase the prices in that document.if we change againe it will be blocked.

so u should release that document once again.

Thank you