cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Default Storage Unit in LT01

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

When i create a tranfer order (LT01 tranx) field LTAP-VLENR appears with a value (SU) by deffault.

However, executing LT01 with the same material, with different Sotrage Type, this field appears empty,

In the other hand, in LT12 tranx, the system doesn't allow me save without SU.

I have checked customizing settings but i can not find the reason of this behaviour.

Thank you

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check for the Source Storage Type (COnfig - Define Storage Type) if SU management is active. If the SY management is active you will have the Source SU displayed in LT01

Former Member
0 Kudos

The SU management is already active.

some other hint?

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ideally if you are managing stock in SU..when executing the stock movement via LT01 you should enter the source SU (the very thing that is missing in your case) in the source line. This is because physically when you are executing the transfer you know your source SU.

But i guess you are entering the Source Bin and storage Type or only the source storage type.

I feel in that case for the qty of material enetered the system is unable to find the unique source SU. Check if you have multiple SU for the same material in the source Bin (if that is allowed). That could be the problem.