Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pricing procedure individual requirement

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear

Expert

pls go through the scenerio-

My client wants total value of individual condition type from the billing pricing procedure of the last 3 months...

For example-

My pricing proc includes this conditions

PR00

ZTOT

ZFRT

and he wants the total value of the last 3 months of ZFRT, ZTOT...

Will it be possible ...

Pls let me know

Thanks and regards

Deepankar

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Table Join in SQVI with tables KONV > VBRK > VBRP

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear

G. Lakshmipathi

I didn't get your point"Table Join in SQVI with tables KONV > VBRK > VBRP" as I need the total value of a single condition from the list of my present procedure " of the last 3 months

regards

Deepankar

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Deepankar

As per the Laxmipathis advise, as your client needs data from the billing pricing procedure of the last 3 months, so using SQVI you can club those tables and execute the data

Regards

Srinath

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear

Srinath,

Thanks for the explanation and suggestion, which help me but they want value of individual condition record, for example just for PR00 of the last 3 months. Is there any way out

Thanks regards

Deepankar

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Deepankar

After clubbing those tables you can show the PR00 condition type value in the report.Or as i have given in my previous thread you can go with a new Z report through LIS.If you go through LIS you can show the report of only PR00 value of the last 3 months.Make sure that while creating LIS you are selecting correct Key figures.

Regards

Srinath

gomatheeswaran_palaniappa
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Deepankar,

I think KONV is not allowed to join in SQVI. You can link these tables and get it done by creating a Z report. KONV-KSCHL field is your condition type.

The link between VBRK and KONV is this: VBRK-KNUMV = KONV-KNUMV (passing KNUMV and KSCHL as input)

Regards,

P Gomatheeswaran

0 Kudos

Hi Deepankar

A small ABAP report would do it but you might be able to get it your self as follows:

In SE16 go to table VBRK

Put in the date range you want by creation date or billing date

get the number of entries and execute with the 'Max number of hits

higher than the number of records. If you customer wants only for a specific sales area

then filter accordingly.

When you are presented wit hthe results go to > settings > format list > choose fields

select only VBELN and KNUMV

Then save the output as an excel document

system > list > save > local file > spreadsheet

Copy the KNUMV column in the file you created

Go to SE16 to table KONV

upload these values into the KNUMV field using the multiple selection TAB

You now have the complete list of numbers need for KONV

In the screen input the condition you want to view PR00 or whatever.

Execute

You now have the complete list of PR00's posted on invoices on those billing

documents in that timeframe.

To do an autosum of the KWERT value

go to user parameters ALV list

scroll along and select the KWERT field

then press the display SUM icon (CtrlShiftF1)

You have the total at the bottom of the screen

If your volume is too high for this you can create a small ABAP report to do the same thing

Hope this helps you further

All the best

Brian

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I hope you would be aware of how SQVI works. As I said above, you have to table join those three tables there but the report will not give you a cumulative value but billing document wise for the given period. From KONV you can fetch the condition type and value which should be passed on to VBRK for which the field KNUMV should be considered. You can then subtotal those values from VBRP. This is standard approach.

The other option is create a zee report considering the above tables and cumulate the value which your ABAPer can write the coding accordingly.

G. Lakshmipathi

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Deepankar

Yes it is possible , create a new Z reprot using LIS by taking the key feilds and run the report from which date it is required.

Regards

Srinath