cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Configuration not possible for material SERVICE CHARGE : Reason 3 Help

Former Member
0 Kudos

Respected,

This material I have created in services so this problem occurs if I have created in material and non material it does't occurs and I have to create the material in services.

Configuration not possible for material SERVICE CHARGE : Reason 3 --> Help

Message no. V1360

Diagnosis

This may have been caused by one of the following:

1. The configuration profile for the material allows or requires the bill of materials to be exploded during order processing. However, a plant has not been specified in the item.

2. The configuration profile of the material allows or requires the bill of materials to be exploded during order processing, but the order quantity in the item must be greater than 0.

3. A configuration profile has not been maintained

or

A configuration is not permitted for the material

or

4. The configuration profile of the material allows or requires the bill ofmaterials to be exploded during order processing. However, the system could not determine a date because important data is missing from the item (see incompletion log).

THANKS AND REGARDS

AVANISH GULATEE

Edited by: avanish gulatee on Sep 29, 2011 3:52 PM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check the following notes:-

a) Note 625092 - Material variant: No VA00 conditions after V1360

b) Note 26187 - 3.0E: Changing the configuration of material variants

c) Note 41900 - 3.0D: Configuration in scheduling agreement/quot.

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks

Edited by: avanish gulatee on Sep 30, 2011 12:37 PM

kkafoury1
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

please kindly ensure that a configuration profile (CU41) and a class have been assigned to the material(MM01 - classification view).

Best regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Avanish,

You can configure only materials with material type KMAT or VEHI( used in IS-Auto), if that's what you're trying to do.

If you want to charge for the services, I think you could use milestone billing concept or search the forum for other options.

Regards,

Raghu.