Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Country Table

former_member212236
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello All,

I am looking for a table which can provide me the Country Code with text descriptions.

For example

Country code 840 refers to Country Name USA.

I have checked the table T005, but it does not satisfy my requirements.

Scenario:

I have a data in the cube with fields "Country Name" & "Country Code". Both the fields are pulled from a source file maintained in the application server. The country code as well as the country name shows 840 as maintained in the source file. Now I wanted to populate the text information of a country code in the "Country Name" field.

I am trying to find a table which can provide me both the information so that I can write a routine in order to populate the field "Country name" with the text in the cube.

Kindly help.

Regards,

Vinoth V

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can check in table T005T which is language dependent and you will the country names.

check below thread.

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_sm32/helpdata/en/d7/90cd3a7787ab5be10000000a114084/frameset.htm

Regards,

Venkatesh

former_member212236
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Pawan, Rahul, Venkateswara,

Thank You very much for the prompt answers..We are planning to use the table T005 as it has a field to store this.We are going to reach out to the FICO team to see if they will maintain this value for us to perform our lookups.

Regards,

Vinoth V

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

There is another table T005T. Check if it helps.

Hope it helps.

Regards,

RahulM

former_member210630
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Vinoth,

You will need to use the table T005K. Here in this table you will get all the country id along with their country codes.

In case you want to get the description of that particular country id then you will need to check the table T005.

Thanks