cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AS2 asnyc MDN not working

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have setup my config in SeeBurger AS2 adapter in SAP PI 7.11 to send a file to our trading partner via AS2-HTTPS with async MDN requested. I got the an error in seeburger message monitoring : "Sent AS2 message successfully to partner - waiting now for asynchrone MDN"

We are still not able to received the async MDN from our partner. Wonder if anyone of here had encountered similar problem before? Please share your experience.

My config:

1. HTTPS-AS2

2. Signed Msg

3. Encrypted Msg

4. Request async MDN (Not signed) by provided our HTTPS AS2 URL in receipt delivery address, no MDN time out.

5. Create virtual sender aggrement for MDN report with accepting same message title with AS2 receiver aggrement message titile.

*Tested the same receiver agreement config with No MDN and Synchronous MDN. All successfully.

Thanks!

SP

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

naveen_chichili
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

if you configure your channel parameter to "Handle recevied MDN" to no action then in your case no MDN will be sent to XI system and if u set " Refer to XI system" then in that case MDN will be sent to the XI system

so you need to change your communication channel having message protocol as reports also you have to change your sender agreement as well to reflect your changes.

Regards,

Naveen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes, I have configured that too. "Refer MDN to XI system" and sender agreement communication channel set as "Report".

Any idea?

PriyankaAnagani
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

We are also facing the same problem. But I want to tell you few points which you need to make sure....

virtual party and communication component that you've used in Sender agreement of Reports channel shouldbe same as that of party & component used in Header mapping of actual receiver agreement. And, there should not be more than two sender agreements for MDN reports channel for same set of sender and receiver party.

One request from my side is... please let me know if your issue got resolved so that it'll be helpful for me too.

Regards

Priyanka

prateek
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

The error means that your receiver partner is unable to reach the MDN URL you have provided in receiver channel. The reason could be following:

1. The URL doesn't work. Check if the same URL works for other partners and can receive messages.

2. Partner's firewall is blocking the message to move out of their network. Ask your partner to open port at their firewall.

Regards,

Prateek Raj Srivastava