Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Is there a way or a transaction for mass delivery block of:

1. Expired sales order

2. Expired delivery

3. Inactive customer

How do we get/know inactive customers?

I believe there is a tcode MASS. However, i am not really sure if this is applicable. And actually, i already tried this but cannot proceed. I can follow as far as these steps:

Tcode: MASS

Enter object code. Ex. In SO - BUS2032

Choose SO header data & execute

Enter SO. Execute.

Select fields. I choose delivery block and transfer it to left side - selection criteria.

Then put z2 at the side of SO i provided.

Then i click " carry out mass change" button.

• but nothing happened. ****

pls help.

Thanks!

Erza

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for all the answers. These sure gives me an idea.

former_member209761
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Erza29 ,

I think the best solution for your requirement is to create a Z program.

Assign a Tcode so that users can access the same (give authorisation only for the concerned users)

In this Zprogram there will be 3 selection options

1. Expired sales order

2. Expired delivery

3. Inactive customer

For point 1 --> Now based on how you treat a sales order as expired, system will return a list of orders matching your criteria.

For point 2--> Now based on how you treat a delivery as expired, system will return a list of deliveries matching your criteria.

For point 3--> Now based on how you treat a customer as inactive, system will return a list of customer codes matching your criteria.

Now record a BDC in which you record giving BLOCK to the sales order .

Ask your ABAPer to call this BDC after each time system returns with values for Point 1, 2 or 3.

Check and revert back.

Thanks & Regards,

Hegal K Charles

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In continuation of your process of MASS T Code , I am adding the paths :

Tcode: MASS

Enter object code. Ex. In SO - BUS2032

Choose SO header data

Then go to Fields Tab & select the Field Delivery block (MASSSDHEAD_S-LIFSK ) & execute. Now mention the Sales order number & again execute. Mention the value of Delivery Block adjacent to New Values & press carry Out Mass Change. Now the same value will be reflected against the Sales order Number & then save those changes.

Best Regards,

Ankur

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ankur,

Thanks! However, I just realized that it is impossible for the user to be given an auth for MASS tcode.

Any other suggestion pls?

Another scenario related to this is for example there is already an SO and delivery. All approved. However due to unavoidable incidents, we need to block the delivery doc. Is there a way to block the delivery so that the goods will not be delivered to the customers?

Thanks again!

Erza

Former Member
0 Kudos

Why don't you create a LSMW for the same & provide it to the user.

Best Regards,

Ankur

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Erza29,

You can block a particular customer in"XD05" transaction code in one sales area or all sales areas.

You can use XD06 in order to delete the customer by using deletion flag. once it is on the customer will not be used in any transaction. If you remove the flag then you can do the transactions with that customer.

Thanks&Regards

Raghavendra.k

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Here is help document on T.code MASS,hope this will use full to understand.

http://sap-helper.blogspot.com/2009/03/mass-maintenance-processing-tcode-mass.html

Thanks

Ram