cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pricing requirement @ Invoice creation

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Folks,

I had a requirement in pricing...Pricing elements are copied from the sales order at the time of invoice creation...but my requirement is we have different sales condition types but out of that only one particular sales condition type should pick the current condition record...

In copy controls pricing type G is assigned.

If any solution is available in standard SAP plz let me know.

Regards,

SGR

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

As you would aware, through copy controls, it can be achieved but it will be applicable to all condition types. If the requirement is to check for only one condition type, then you need to go for a suitable user exit, or add the logic to your existing routine assigned in VTFL

G. Lakshmipathi

jignesh_mehta3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

Request you to read this before closing your old threads -

Regarding your question, try Pricing Type C - "Copy manual pricing elements and redetermine the others" in your Copy Control Records & system will do the needful.

Hope this clarifies,

Thanks,

Jignesh Mehta

Former Member
0 Kudos

If we change it to C all the sales condition types will be redetermined.....but my requirement is only particular condition type needs to be redetermined.

Regards,

SGR

jignesh_mehta3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Then you will have to write a small Routine & assigne it in Requirements in Pricing Procedure. That help of ABAPer & he will do the needful.

Thanks,

Jignesh Mehta