Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Network to WBS Element settlement

former_member1026401
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi All,

This mail is w.r.t the settlement process in our system

At present the Settlement process happens in our system through transaction code CJ88

Step1) Settle cost from Network to WBS element (cost of material and Services - moves from Network to WBS)

Step2) Settle Cost from WBS element to AuC

Step3) Settle cost from AuC to Assets

client's expectations

Step1) Settle cost from network to WBS and WBS to AuC (by running one time transaction code CJ88)

Step2) Settle cost from AuC to Assets

Is it possibel to accieve this in SAP

Thank you and Kindest regards

Srikaanth

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes this is possible. Maintain the relevant settlement rules in the WBS and Networks.

Step 1: Execute CJ88 for the project with processing type automatic. Cost is settled from Networks -> WBS -> AUC.

Step 2: Execute CJ88 for the project with processing type full settlement. Cost is settled from AUC -> Asset

In CJ88 ensure that 'with hierarchy' and 'with order' checkbox is ticked. Also ensure that project is not marked TECO for step 1.

Regards,

Ammar

former_member1026401
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Thanks a lot for very quick reply

In a single Project definition, I have like 200 WBS elements

In a month, In a Project definition, I want to settle only for few like 20 WBS elements

if i settle through Project definition, all the cost in network for all 200 WBS elements will get settled, is it not ?

how can I achieve this

Thank you and Kindest regards

Srikaanth

Former Member
0 Kudos

Use the same steps as mentioned before but this time use TCode CJ8G. You will need to create a variant for this which will cater to the 20 WBS as mentioned in your post. You wont be required to check the 'with hierarchy' checkbox.

Regards,

Ammar

former_member1026401
Participant
0 Kudos

Great man

Answers (0)