cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No auto Change in Supply relationship management

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

How can we avoid auto change in Status of supply relational ship managemnet in Q info record.

I know that We can change it manually, or even if the lot is rejected it remains in same stage.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

can you not use "Autherization object" in supply relationship

Authorization key

The authorization key is the basis for status-dependent authorization verification.

Example

Whenever a user status is set or deleted, the user's authorization to do so is checked. The status profile, the object type and the authorization key for the user status concerned are checked.

If, for example, you want to ensure that certain user statuses can be changed only by people in a particular group, you assign all those user statuses an authorization key.

Then use authorization object B_USERSTAT to give authorizations for those authorization keys.

Restrict the autherization to reset from status say " 4" to "1"( example)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Sujit,

Authorisation is working fine for no auto change in inspection lot.

While closing lot, system prompts info :Status in q info record not changed

I closed that lot

But when I try to create new material document for the PO, system is showing error

No inspection lot can be opened for this material and vendor

Message no. QA228

Diagnosis

The material and vendor are to be released in stages. However, an open inspection lot still exists for which no usage decision has been made yet.

Procedure

To post the goods movement for the material, you must first make a usage decision for the open inspection lot. You can find the number of the open inspection lot in the quality information record under Status management.

If I see in qi02 - I can still find the lot, but actually UD , Stock posting is already done

Former Member
0 Kudos

What Is UD of the previous Inspection lot .All char should be accepted & UD should also be acceted.

If Still not solve ,check the status mgt again with dependencies.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have accepted that inspection lot.

But that inspection lot is not getting cleared from QINF, thats the reason system is showing error.

if I do the UD with no authorisation key it works fine, but if I use it it stops me at GR. (no auto change in Status of qinfo- that woks perfect)