cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Vendorwise certificates

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

Can me maintain incoming certificates verdorwise ?

for ex.

material 123 is supplied by 2 vendors (A and B)

A has to submit chemical test and risk annalysis

B has to submit material test report

In material master I can only enter 1certificate type. At the time of Ud I will not be able to know which vendor supplies which certificate.

Is there any master where in I can maintain this data ?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member42743
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You can only track one certificate type via the QM in procurement process. SAP best practices is expecting that for a material, the certs that are required are material based and the requirement should not change from vendor to vendor. Why would you require one vendor to provide a different set of certs than another for the same material. Seems a tad unfair.

Are you doing incoming inspections with this?

In an inspection lot you can set up a characteristic for each certificate you expect to receive and set up a simple pass/fail qualitative characteristic for them. Create a separate inspection plan for each vendor.

FF

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

There is no direct master available for this.but you have provision to retrive the data in QCPR table.

Certificate stored has a reference of Purchase document ,material document & vendor .You can generate report on the basis of certificate number.

Former Member
0 Kudos

In QCPR it will show me data for Purchase document ,material document & vendor but the certificate type will be same for both the vendors.

Can we add any info field in q info record wherein I can mention vendor specific certificate

Former Member
0 Kudos

I can see one work arounb but it is not std one.

Create a Z table which will have a record of vendor to certificate type .

Use user exit in MIGO -->QBCK0003 Extended QM check for goods receipt

Pass parameters like I_MSGART_ZG & I_CONFIRM_ZG.

Also there is one badi which is available for the Vendor Master :

additional field in vendor master: BADI VENDOR_ADD_DATA_CS in Se18

For quality inforecord there is no badi