cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DP with installment

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have DP process scenario with DP plus installment plan for the remainder.

Example :

Contract 1000 USD

Customer must pay DP as much as 20% of 1000 USD = 200 USD

80% of 1000 USD will be paid in installment basis with 2 installment :40% and 40%.

Any one ever done with this scenario ? I can not use billing plan since installment plan can be vary.

Thanks

Chika

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please do search in the forum for better understanding on topic,go through the link it may use full to basic understanding.

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_46c/helpdata/en/59/ac922bcb0411d2acbe0000e8a5bd28/frameset.htm

Thanks

Ram

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I think you can still use billing plan for your sceario.

Let all the customisation be same but do not maintain date proposals for billing plan type(T.Code:OVBM). Then system will not have a reference billng plan to copy into the sale order.

User can select the Dates in the sales document header> Billing as per his need and assig percentages as per his requirements this billng plan will get copied to the items.

For DP he can select the relevant date category and assign the % for DP. Similarly % for subsequent instalments can also be maintained in each sale order separately.

Hope this will help.

Regards,

Sharan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Thanks all for responding my query. In my understanding, with billing plan , I will have separate billing type for each percentage of installment. We have few scenario of combination DP and installment, it can be 40% DP with 2 installment plan or else for other customer, it will be 10% DP with 5 installment. And also, tax for DP can be 10% of received DP or tax can be 10% from total invoice.

Either I want to have journal for final invoice in single billing document with many AR line items depending on the installment. I was thinking of other idea by splitting billing into 2 documents, they are billing for DP and billing for final invoice.

Thanks all

Chika

Former Member
0 Kudos

If you done the requirement please close the thread.