cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

System not coming up for PSS in AC 10.0

Former Member
0 Kudos

I started configuring AC 10.0 and added connectors using SPRO but when i go to nwbc to reset my password it is not bringing up any systems list.

Should i be checking something to bring in the list of systems.

Thanks

Uday

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi guys.

SPRO -> Governance, Risk and Compliance -> Access Control -> Maintain Connector Settings

Then scroll right and you will see a check box with label "PSS".

Best Regards,

LMG

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member771067
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Uday & Jagat,

As lmassena correctly mentioned Go to:

SPRO -> Governance, Risk and Compliance -> Access Control -> Maintain Connector Settings

Then scroll right and you will see a check box with label "PSS"

For other configuration details Please check SAP Note 1617371 and 1578837 for the detail Configuring Password Self-Service in GRCAC10 and Password Self-Service Email.

Thanks,

Guru

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Guru,

Thanks for the reply.

We have configured the PSS as per SAP Note 1617371 , At the first step it will shows the security question (Fine) ...but at next step we are not able to find systems to add and getting message " No Record found"

Thanks,

Jagat

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Guru and imassena..

I had it configured according to the first note already and also the PSS was active but i think the 2nd note where it says patch may fix issue i think that could be the issue so am downloading the patch and installing it to see if it helps.

So when i patch the GRC should i even patch the plugin on the backend systems or is it not relevant.

Thanks

former_member771067
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Uday,

Check, if your scenario works fine with the first note itself. In our case, we have not implemented the second note and PSS is working fine. Implement the second note in both in the GRC and the plugin only if the first note is not able to resolve your issue.

Thanks ,

Guru

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guru,

Now it is working.The issue was w.r.t. running a user sync report on SE38.Once that ran it picked up systems where i have access and was able to do passwd reset.But now that gave me a new q..how do you do it for new requests i.e. if a user who has no access wants access then the report wouldn't help.

Is there some other setting for new user request to help AC 10 identify systems.

Thanks

Uday

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

we are also facing the same problem.

Thanks,

Jagat