cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FINBASIS604

Sajid
Participant
0 Kudos

Can someone please tell me how to go from FINBASIS 600 ==> FINBASIS 604 in a ECC 6.0 EHP4 system?

Is it done using SAINT or EHPI? If EHPI, which technical usage to chose in MOPZ?

PS: This is needed for Credit Management integration using PI.

Thanks.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Sajid
Participant
0 Kudos

I tried SAINT with stack XML, but it keep prompting "The Enhancement Package installation must be configured with a Stack XML" and won't go past this message.

Please tell me how to fix this issue?

Former Member
0 Kudos

I tried SAINT with stack XML, but it keep prompting "The Enhancement Package installation must be configured with a Stack XML" and won't go past this message.

>

> Please tell me how to fix this issue?

Hello,

In SAINT transaction there is a button for the stack file. Press the button and tell the stack file path. Then it should work fine.

And I hope, while generating the stack XML file you must have selected only the required component.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

1. Using SolMan MOPZ, please create the correct technical usage for FINBASIS and select your componenet and its support package for download.

2. Create configuration file in XML format (you will get this option while you navigate in MOPZ) and save it.

3. Go to transaction SAINT and click on the Tab that contains XML string. It will promt you to provide the path for the selection of XML file.

4. Click next and proceed with Installation.

Best Regards,

Vasanth G

sunny_pahuja2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can upgrade your FINBASIS package from SAINT but you will require stack xml file for this upgrade that you can generate from MOPZ in solman. Technical usage for FINBASIS is FSCM.

Thanks

Sunny

joo_migueldimas
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello S.Zakaria,

I guess you can do that through SAINT without problems.

I think the technical usage is Financial Supply Chain Management... but I'm not sure!

Kind regards,

Joao Dimas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Zakaria,

You first need to install this package with the help of SAINT (as I can see you have ver 600 and you need ver 604). After installing, I guess, you can update the patch level with the help of SPAM.

But before doing it please do check its dependencies.