cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Access Sequence

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Guru's

I have to maintaining the billing output in which.

I need it for some special customers do i use access sequence 0005 which is in regards to salesorg/customer?

or use

Access sequence ZEDI

Description Bill.type / Sales org. / Bill to

Please suggest.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member182378
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

The selection of the condition table depends upon your business requirement.

If for select customers C1, C2, C3 you want output of billing document - if it is F2, or Z1F2, or F1, or G2 etc., then go for S org / Customer

But if you want ONLY for F2 and G2 and for Bill To BP1, BP2, then go for Billing type / S org / BP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your reply !!!

My requirement is as follows:

We have some customers who we need to do billing output determination via ale.

Which will further hit Vistex transaction for rebates.

I have to create a billing document and output where it just gets generated for these special customers.

I also have to test that no other billing doc gets this putput aprt from these customers.

Thanks

Aman

former_member182378
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

For this business requirement, I would use "Customer group", field = KDGRP

in XD02, button Sales Area data, Tab Sales, field customer group.

Create a customer group e.g. ZZ, put this customer gr. in ALL the selected customers / SP in XD02

In your access sequence (which is assigned to your output condition type), create condition table with 1 field = KDGRP.

Create condition record for this output type VV31, giving ZZ etc. etc.

Then when you create a billing document, system shall check for customer with cust. gr. ZZ; if NO then system shall not get valid cond record and Do NOThing.

If billing doc has customer with cust. gr. ZZ then system shall find a valid cond record and create the output.

(in place of ZZ you can also use an already created cust. gr.; in that field KDGRP / customer gr. press F4 and see the options. what ever works for your client, you can do that)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes this is what I was also thinking because customer group is the main controlling data in this business situation.

Thanks for your prompt reply, is their any way I cn have your email if I get any further hickup I can contact you directly.

Thanks

Aman

former_member182378
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

please follow the steps i have mentioned, there shall be no problem.

furthermore, if you have any issues, post your issues here (in the forum) and members shall help you solve those issues.

this is not a tough business requirement.

good luck

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes I will.

Thanks

Answers (0)