cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Create settlement rule automatically to Level 1 WBS element only

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear PS Experts,

How can i create settlement rule automatically only to Level 1 WBS to all my project which is suppose to be a GL accounts 100%?.....

Regards

Vetrivelan

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Use the Business Add-In: Generation of WBS Element Settlement Rule (CJB1/ CJB2). Refer to SAP Help for more information on how to use this BADI.

Regards,

Ammar

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

former_member230675
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear PS Experts,

>

> How can i create settlement rule automatically only to Level 1 WBS to all my project which is suppose to be a GL accounts 100%?.....

>

>

why only level 1, what about the cost posted on the lower level WBSE?

Please clarify your scenario..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi abdul,

The settlement rule for all lower level WBS element will be copied from an operative structure as the operative structures will be included as lower level to Level 1 WBS....

Since my Level 1 WBS is coming from an interface, there wont be settlement rule. Hence, is there any way to automate the settlement rule for WBS as there will be only one settlement rule which is for G/L acount.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check whether OSS211324 can be used. This should help you to create a new startegy to superior WBS since your case all the lower level WBS has settlement rule.

Regards

Sreekanth

former_member230675
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi abdul,

>

> The settlement rule for all lower level WBS element will be copied from an operative structure as the operative structures will be included as lower level to Level 1 WBS....

>

> Since my Level 1 WBS is coming from an interface, there wont be settlement rule. Hence, is there any way to automate the settlement rule for WBS as there will be only one settlement rule which is for G/L acount.

Please activate business function OPS_PS_CI_1 and use BAdi WBS_SETTLEMENT_RULE_NEW, then use CJB1/CJB2.

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.