cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Idoc did not reach PI (IDX5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Idoc to File scenario (ECC 6.0 to PI7.1), Idoc successfully posted in ECC ie I can see Idoc status as 03 (successful) in WE02 in ECC.

But Idoc did not reach PI (IDX5)

When i check sm58 in ECC, it got error message.

Error message is as follows,

No service for system SAPEC7, client 800 in Itegartion directory.

Even if i execute LUW, error message is : "Function module does not exist or exception raised".

Note: ECC to PI, RFC - r/3 connection type is successful (Remote logon / auth test )

Please suggest.

Thanks.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Naveen,

Thanks for your reply. Already i checked these things. Now i found the error, it is in ID , adapater spefic identfiers for ECC Business system is not correct. I could not able to edit. Please let me know how to edit that.

Thanks

naveen_chichili
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Johnn,

First change your business system in your SLD and then do the following:

Open your business system in the Integration Directory. Switch to Change mode. Access the menu path Service u2192 Adapter Specific Identifiers. Click the button that says 'Compare with System Landscape Directory' and chose Apply. Save and activate your change list.

Regards,

Naveen.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Naveen,

the above solution helpmed me a lot.........................thank you very much

Regards

Sridhar

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Naveen,

Thanks for your replies. Solved the problem.

thanks.

naveen_chichili
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Naveen,

Thanks. Changed the adapter specific identifier. Still idoc did not reach PI (IDX5)

Please suggest.

Thanks

naveen_chichili
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Johnn,

Check the Business System in SLD and make sure the Logical system which you given there while creating it is exactly same as in the R3 system.

Check one more step, have you imported Idoc Matadata structure in IDX2?

if still you are not able to see in IDX5 then check transaction sm58 at the sender system if you find any errors there?

Regards,

Naveen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Naveen and all my friends,

Need your help. I have the same problem. IDOC is sent successfully from the R3 but it did not reach the PI system. I have checked all the things you stated already and its fine except one thing, the R3 system check. I have the logical system name that I took from SLD but what /how should I check in the R3 system.

My problem is in we02 the IDOC the status is green but cannot find the IDOC in PI system. On the other hand when I resend/reprocess that same IDOC using we19 it works fine and I can see the IDOC in PI. So I think there is no problem in the connection from R3 to PI but why the IDOC is not reaching the PI system when sent automatically and works fine using we19. Also there is a custom program written to create.

Your quick response would be great and helpful.

naveen_chichili
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Create the port for the ERP system in IDX1 and assign the idoc type to the port created in IDX2 of the PI system.

Make sure that Port name should be same as that of SID of the ERP system

Regards,

Naveen

baskar_gopalakrishnan2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Yes create port in IDX1 and the name is SAPEC7