cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Product allocation Leading Zeros not ignoring during CVC read

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

I am copying Characteristic combination from planning area to product allocation group, after i complete the transaction system is automatically preceding the zeroes to the customer number (Ship to party).

I have one the following activities before copying CVC of planning area to product allocation group.

1. against all the Product allocation settings.

2.Created the MPOS with product (characteristic length of ship to party is 20, as same in /SAPAPO/KOMGO fcompo PKUNWE also 20 Char), product, location and Allocation object.

3.Created planning area and planning book.

4.Copied cvc combination from planning are to product allocation group and also copied planning area values in to Product allocation group.

5.Tried to check in the ATP simulation mode, while I was doing system has given no characteristic combination found, when I checked Product is preceding zeros as per the filed PKUNWE length 20 and this is selected from the Product allocation field catalog, But when I add zeros to ship to party system is performing Product allocations in simulation mode.

6. So I also created Collective CVC in Planning Area with length 20 # (wild Card) as ship to party and allocated some quantity.

6.Tried again triggering gATP Product allocations by creating Order in ECC, here it's checking again collective CVC (It should check against assigned customer (ship to party) cvc, as same as doing in simulation /SAPAPO/AC04)

When I did initial R&D on this. I found that it's not ignoring leading zeros in ship to party during reading CVC from allocation group.

Length of Ship to Party in ECC is 10 char, in APO field catalog PKUNWE is 20 char and Planning Area is 20 Char.

Could any one please suggest me what to do on this.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

michael_thinschmidt
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi swapnilpatel,

check my reply in this thread:

I suppose this will be helpful for your issue.

best regards,

Michael