cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issues with VC accessed directly via an iView

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I have created an application within VC which will not be accessed via a SAP portal but through a third party portal. There is requirement for the VC to match the theme of the third party portal. We have created a theme in the SAP portal and created an iView containing the VC app to apply the theme. The app will now be accessed via the preview URL from the iView.

However, when accessing the app like that I cannot call a URL action which loads the iView url in the current window (to completely refresh the app). This gives the error: Missing apply to or source element for the URL action. I also cannot call a Close action on the whole app to close the window. Is this to do with being in an iView? Is there something else I can do to make these actions work?

Emily

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

anja_engelhardt2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I'm not sure whether I understand you correct:

1. You created an iView via VC.

2. You use a third party portal and use this iView directly in this non-SAP-Portal, correct?

3. Your VC is a CE one?

Regards

Anja

Former Member
0 Kudos

1. You created an iView via VC.

2. You use a third party portal and use this iView directly in this non-SAP-Portal, correct?

3. Your VC is a CE one?

Hi.

I created a composite app via VC and created an iView within the portal for the VC.

We are using a third-part portal and the iView will be loaded in this portal

The VC was created on the CE env, and the iView created in the CE portal.