cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error "Device Is Out of Space" to MDM Adapter

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I've configured a interface between ECC system and MDM Catalog using MDM adapter 7.17.1. The mais function that is to transfer xml file from ECC to MDM repository.

A few days ago I've found the following error in the communication channel:

"" Message could not be forwarded permantely to the JCA adapter. Reason: System error: com.sap.mdm.internal.protocol.manual.ServerException: Device Is Out of Space

Message could not be forwarded to the JCA adapter. Reason: Permanent error: Adapter call failed. Reason: com.sap.aii.af.lib.ra.cci.XIAdapterException: System error: com.sap.mdm.internal.protocol.manual.ServerException: Device Is Out of Space

Delivering the message to the application using connection MDM_http://sap.com/xi/MDMAdapter failed, due to: com.sap.engine.interfaces.messaging.api.exception.MessagingException: com.sap.aii.af.lib.ra.cci.XIAdapterException: System error: com.sap.mdm.internal.protocol.manual.ServerException: Device Is Out of Space. ""

Does someone knows how to fix that?

Thanks in advance

Erik

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

baskar_gopalakrishnan2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Talk to Basis team. Looks like your SAP server has less disk memory. It uses from the os hardware. you might have to clean or remove some files or add extra space to file system. Nothing wrong with your interface.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Let me see if i understood. The problem could be in the ECC system or MDM ? because the interface connect ECC to MDM and the error occured when the adaptar try to delivery the message in the MDM Catalaog.

Thanks