cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

User Analysis not working after SP5 Upgrade

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

I am currently in the process of configuring GRC AC 10.0 for a client. The User, Role and Profile analysis were all working fine in our Development GRC and QA GRC boxes on SP4. On Monday, we applied SP5 to our Development GRC box and now the User Analysis is not working, but the Role and Profile analysis both work.

We tried both Ad-hoc analysis as well as the Batch analysis and in both cases, the User Analysis returns no results. Our QA box is still on SP4 and everything is working as intended there. Something has gone wrong when we upgraded to SP5.

Has anyone come across a similar issue?

Thanks,

Madhu

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Madhu,

SP5 is pretty old and the later versions have lots of fixes Try to upgrade to the latest SP which may fix all these issues.

Well, if you still wish to troubleshoot, I recommend you perform a Full sync for roles, users, and profiles.

Also, what happens if you use the CC Debugger?? Does it return any users/roles when you select the option??

Regards,

Raghu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Raghu,

As mentioned in my original message, I am implementing Access Controls 10.0. I believe SP5 is the most recent support pack.

By your comments, I can tell you are referring to AC 5.3.

Thanks,

Madhu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Madhu,

GRC10 SP05 is currently available latest. SP06 is only plan by last week of October, 2011.

you need to look for OSS notes as i could find a large number of 60 notes are released after SP05.

Regards

Hemant