cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Variant pricing in Sales order and Purchase Order for same Config material.

0 Kudos

Hi,

I am stuck to a point wherein the varaint pricing is working either in Saler Order or in Purchase Order.

The issue is that the Variant Condition Characteristics 'VARCONDMM' has MMCOM and VKOND in additional tab and in the multiple selection active (arrow) I have maintained SDCOM and VKOND.

SO the variant pricing is active at the time of PO creation when 'VARCONDMM' is used and not at the time of SO creation.

So I created Variant Condition Characteristics 'VARCONDSD' has SDCOM and VKOND in additional tab and in the multiple selection active (arrow) I have maintained MMCOM and VKOND. and changed the dependencies accordingly for other characteristics.

Then the variant pricing is active at the time of SO creation when 'VARCONDSD' is used and not at the time of PO creation.

Any positive/quick inputs are highly appreciated.

Regards,

Abhilash

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member

misunderstood and Answered wrongly!

Edited by: Rags on Sep 28, 2011 4:14 PM

0 Kudos

Hi Raghu,

Its working for the same Variant Condition charcteristics 'VARCONDMM' for both SO and PO in one of the client. But the consultant is no more with our organization who did that, so I am stuck is recreating it in a new client.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

did you check the code in dependency editor of the dependencies..? do they match between your previous system and new one?

Regards,

Raghu.

0 Kudos

Had to add VARCONDSD and VARCONDMM both in the dependency code.