cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Custom SmartForm for Purchase Order Printing

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I need a customized smartform for purchase order, which is called after the standard transaction ME9F.

I adjusted "Conditions for Output Control" by using transaction NACE ( Erased the name of the form MEDRUCK, Entered my customized smartform's name under smartform Form part and chose the type as smartform )

However, I couldn't success to see my printview whereas I continued to see the printview of Medruck.

I'd searched for the problem through here and the net, I found some names of smartforms such as: /SMB40/MMPO_L and /SMB40/MMPO_A and their driver programs like: /SMB40/FM06P . The package which consists of these elements was mentioned as " /SMB40/ "... but despite I downloaded it, my system still doesn't have the elements.

So, how can I use my own purchase order smartform or if i need the forms mentioned, in which best practice package i can find them?

SAP ECC 6.0

SAP_APPL 604

SAP_BASIS 701

Thanks in advance,

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member203305
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

If your SAP doesnt have a standard smartform for PO, it is quite complicated to use smarform rather than sapscript.

I guess that you will need to modify the program SAPFM06P that calls the sapscript and make it call the smartform.

I will take a few time to adapt the sapscript.

Regards

Miguel