cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error in FireFighter Log Review approval workflow (SWF_RUN646)

Former Member
0 Kudos

The MSMP workflow SAP_GRAC_FIREFIGHT_LOG_REPORT has been configured in the AC System with transaction SPRO.

The automatic customizing has been done, number ranges have been created. Back ground jobs are running and the customizing concerning FF id's, Controllers and Owners has been done.

The log in notification mail is sent to the controller correctly and also the notification about a new work item. The error message appears when the Controller tries to execute / open the data from the log file in the SAP Business workplace with transaction SBWP.

This is the error message:

Exit CL_GRAC_SPM_AUDIT_REVIEW triggered exeception for event STATE_CHG and (target) status READY->SELECTED: UI signature (ID:'') not MSMP - action for WorkIte

Message no. SWF_RUN646

Can anyone help?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Is this issue resolved? I am also getting same error. MSMP settings Jobs etc all look good to me. Is there something I should re look.

0 Kudos

Hi Preetham,

Check the following note, It might be helpful: http://service.sap.com/sap/support/notes/1710505

Thanks,

Trilok.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks..It got resolved through another post...cannot award points since I did not create this post here..sorry

Former Member
0 Kudos
Jurgen,

Did your issue get solved, i am also in the same boat and my issue is exactly same as yours, getting error when controller clicks on the work item in SBWP, can you please let me know how did you fix your issue, thanks

Regards,

Vijay

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nagesh,

You need to maintain an MSMP workflow for the SAP_GRAC_FIREFIGHT_LOG_REPORT  process id and activate it.Kindly run the sync jobs inorder to trigger it

Best Regards,

Nandita.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Is there any steps that needs to be followed ...do you have any screen shots of that maintaining that MSMP flow.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Could you plase tell me how to configure the SAP_GRAC_FIREFIGHT_LOG_REPORT workflow?

My concrn is how to trigger the workflow?

Kind Regards,

Nagesh