cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Translation FI objects & fields

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have installed italian language en my R/3 system for a new company code.

When i´m working in italian and access transaction AS03->Asset values I see field name in first column, I mean, I see INV,RUECK,ANSWL,NAFA,field names. However in default language I see text labels instead these fields.

How can I assing text to these fields in a new installed language? Maybe some SE63 object?

Thanks in advance,

Pablo.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for answer.

Italian hasn´t defined a complementary language in SMLT. Do you thing is the source of the problem?

Anyway,mi intention is that the texts are displayed in Italian, not in the secondary language. Is there any way to define these texts?

Best,

Pablo.

JPReyes
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Do you thing is the source of the problem?

The problem is that there is no translations for those fields texts and without a supplementary language you are left with what you seen. In anycase language supplementation should be done indeed, the only fully translated languages are EN and DE.

mi intention is that the texts are displayed in Italian, not in the secondary language. Is there any way to define these texts?

Certainly they need to be translated using the translation tools provided via SE63. Now, what the object or text to be translated?... No idea.

Regards

Juan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ok,

I´ll try to find which is the right object for translate these fields.

Thanks,

Pablo.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pablo,

i've the same problem, in client 000 the field are in italian but in other client, the field are in english

have you solved the problem?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes,I solved my problem but I suspect that my case is not the same as yours.

For me I found a report that helped me to translate the charts of depreciation.It is RACORR14 that is described in note 773639.The report is specific for that task, not any other objects.

Good luck,

Pablo.

JPReyes
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Thats odd, If text is not available in Italian it should show the text related to the supplementary language.

If you logon to the same screen using the supplementary language can you see the right text rather than the field name?

You can check the supplementary language in SMLT.

Regards

Juan