SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ISU Billing

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

During creation of Budget Billing Plan (EA61) for a particular contract account of a Business partner i am getting the following error: " no rate data found for the period 01.09.2011 to 31.08.2012 ".

I want to know where i can this rate data ?

I saw in transaction EC31 but there is no such information. Actually i have seen some prexisting case which are just like my case but still for them BB plan is cretaing successfully and when i compared EC31 (Display rate data) for that case with mine i found nothing different.

Thanks in advance.

1 REPLY 1

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Deepak,

Check the Rate Determination using EA87 transaction.

a) Check if any rates are present using EA87 transaction using Rate type from Device level and Rate category from Installation.

b) Also chck if any rates are maintained from Installation level. If you have any Rate type operand at Installation level level check if it is triggering any rates from installation facts level during this period.

From the error you are getting looks like there are no Rates assigned to your installation during period - 01.09.2011 to 31.08.2012.

Thanks,

Mayuresh