Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Down Payment Sales

former_member301027
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Gurus,

I have configure the down payment scenario, and in material master assign the item category and gen, item category to 0005, system determine the correct item category at order level, TAO, and also the billing plan related information at sales order header level, but cant hold the outbound delivery to process, and easily go for PGI with no message,

I remember the behavior of system that it will hold the outbound delivery for PGI,

Can any one tell me the specific area that i will check.

I have make no change in the configurtion it automatically change its behavior.

Looking for the gurus response.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member301027
Participant
0 Kudos

Mistakenly remove the special indicator E from item category TAO, I have again assign the same in the item category, so every thing work fine.

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Item category TAO is for billing plan & order relevant billing, so after Billing needs to be created Sales Order.

Each milestone needs to be released before billing.

former_member301027
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Friend,

my query is this that when i create the sales order, where system determine the TAO item category, if i generate delivery PGI with out using mb1b transaction that is assigning or releasing the material against some sale order stock, system allow me the PGI.

I want until user cant release the material with ref to sales order system cant allow the PGI.

Hope now it will understnad to my friend.

Regards,