cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Risk violations count in GRC 10

Former Member
0 Kudos

Recently AC 10 has gone live, and we run the risk violations reports in the Access dashboard. It shows the reports according to teh Business Process and the value is very high, like violations count - 121099 for MM00.

But when we run the risk analysis on all MM roles, the value is not that high, its around 20-30 thousand.

I am unable to understand the difference between the two. which one is really applicable to send to business and start removing the risk/violations.

Thanks in advance.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The dashboard shows the conflicts of the roles which are having MM related SoD conflicts and hence they are appearing in huge number. Whereas you have restricted your analysis only for MM roles and it is appearing only 20-30 thousands

You have to share the report of MM roles only with the business and proceed for remediation

Best Regards,

Srihari.K

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks it was helpful. Actually I also want to clear how the dashboard figure is calculated to reach such high value.

Is it calculates like any MM risk present with any user + any MM risk present in any role.

I want to give the presenation to business, so I was thinking to use the dashboard graphs, but the count is so high that i am unable to understand how to explain them. Excel sheet looks too complicated from business point of view.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Yes, the dash board covers MM risks present for any user or in any role. The dash boards updates with the batch risk analysis with Management report and hence it shows the entire system users & roles risks [Depending on how many systems are given for batch risk analysis]

It is better to prepare a separate presentation for MM users separately for business presentation as dash board gives a different picture

Best Regards,

Srihari

Answers (0)