cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot create sales order as profit center assignment does not take place

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am trying to create a sales order but am unable to create it as the profit center value is not picked up the value from material master.And hence, the incompletion log prevents me from creating the sales order. I seem to have done everything correct so far but somehow the profit center field (Account Assignment Tab at item level) remains empty. Instead, i can find the profit center value in "Assignment to Profitability segment".

What should i do so that my sales order picks up the profit center information ?

Thanks in advance.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

There seems to be a problem in the profit center assignment in MMR. Check the profit center and segment in FI. If the FI assignments and MMR it should be found in COBL-PRCTR and subsequently populated in VBAP-PRCTR.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Navin,

Welcome to SDN forum

you can find the profit center in material master sales general / plant view.once you maintain there it come in to sales order.

Thanks

Ram

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you Ram for your quick response.

I have it already mainted it in the material master. The same profit center number I am able to view it in "Profitability segment" (CE01000-PRCTR) in the Account assignment tab. But it is not being populated in the Profit center (COBL-PRCTR) field.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

check this link it may helpful,and do search in the forum you may find an existing solution for you problem.

Thanks

Ram