cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Automatic creation of TO

Former Member
0 Kudos

For a IM- WM movemnet type 262, a TO is getting automatically created from TR .(TR is getting automatically created as per the setting in OMLR)

When I checked in OMLR , the fiels "immediate TO creation" is blank.

Can anyone tell me how this automatic TO is getting created .

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check your WM movement type setting (OMLJ). For the linked WM movement type is there an indicator mainatined for Automatic TO in background processing.

Then check for the Indicator if there is a Batch job running for program RLAUTA10.

If in OMLR the immediate TO is not mainated then the above process must be the way the TO is getting created in the background.

Former Member
0 Kudos

IN OMLJ automatica TO is blank for WM movemnet type.

Program RLAUTA10 dont even pick the TR which gets created for conversion to transfer order.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have another issue in which

Material doc gets posted with mov type 262.

Without a TR and TO , material directly come and sit in the destination bin ( no interim storage type ), material

goes straight to production supply area.

Any idea how does this happen.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check your corresponding WM Movement Type configuration for your IM movement Type 262.

I think for the Movement type you will have the destination stoarge type as the Production Supply storage type instead of the interim Storage Type, and have the fixed bin indiactor mainatined. Also in the material master there should have been a fixed bin maintained for the stoarge type (production Supply storage type)

Additionaly in the IM WM interfacet movement type table the indiactor for TR and TO creation must be of for your movement type (because of which there is no TR and TO)

Generally special movement indicator will be used to have such behavior for certain material so check that the table carefully in OMLR when finding the linked Movement type

Former Member
0 Kudos

check OMLR settings for warehouse '***' & movt type- 262. This is the other option where maintain at higher level for all the Warehouse/movt type setting.

Regards,

Bala

Former Member
0 Kudos

Also check if Sloc ref level config done in OMLR.

Bala

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vineet,

Please check whether there is any batch job running for program program RLAUTA10. also you can check the user

created in LTAK table for the respective Transfer order to know which t.code or program used.

Kind regards,

Ramana