cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The currency change in Billing doc

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guru's,

I have an issue related to Doc currency in billing doc, in the billing doc condition record the currency in USD and in document currency It was in MYR , so i changed the doc currency in Sold to party of that customer , now without deleting or reversing the billing doc how to update this ,why because we are not able to chage the billind doc currency in billing level and it is an intercompany doc , created billing from replenishment deliver pls assist me on this

Regards, Dil

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your helpfull answer

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In such case ,there is no other option except cancelling the Invoice because new changes in Master Record would be effective only in the New Documents rather than existing Documents.

Best Regards,

Ankur

Former Member
0 Kudos

dont fully understand your requirement here.

condition currency - USD

doc currency - MYR (this flows from customer master & any change in this will not have an impact in the historical sales orders/ invoices).

invoices normally will fetch the currency from the preceding document, since the change was made after the document is created, any change in the customer master will not update any open sales order created in the past.

in an intercompany invoice document, customer will be an intercompany customer & he will not be the sold-to-party of the sales order, hence check out the intercompany billing doc & do the changes for this customer before the IV billing is created.

thanks & regards

ilango