cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SLA Voilation Alert

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I setup SLA and after creating activity I can see SLA & reminder timings, when it reached reminder time SLA icon turn in to yellow from green.

But I canu2019t get the Violation Alert u2013 alert profile is activated and also ran the program RPEIC_SLA_ALERTS and it got message on screen saying that 5 entries have been moved into THREIC_SLA_ALRT but when I checked in the table but no entries found

Personal reminder - I created personal reminder when it due to alert I am getting error msg in broadcasting area saying 'unable to deliver the msg'?

Did I miss something here? Any help?

thanks,

R

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

anwered by my self

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks a lot Ravi fo posting your findings. It will be geat help for others who are facing same issue.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, Ravi417888.

Have you got to solve the problem?

Edited by: Aleksey Trokhin on Oct 26, 2011 8:13 AM

Edited by: Aleksey Trokhin on Oct 26, 2011 8:34 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes

Pazahanick_Jarr
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Ravi, Please provide your findings so that the rest of the group can benefit.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jarret,

As you requested here I am giving steps that I followed.

I followed below steps

1) Defined alert profiles Alert ID HREIC_VOLATION

Class- CL_CRM_IC_ALERT_GENRIC

Navigation link u2013 ToActivityDetailsFromAlert

Description: violation

Tooltip: Go To Alert View

2) Defined alert profiles Alert ID HREIC_REMINDER

Class- CL_CRM_IC_ALERT_GENRIC

Navigation link u2013 ToalertviewfromAlert

Description: reminder

Message: The due date [param1]for activity [parm2] approching

Tooltip: Go To Alert View

3) Maintain constants(Table: v_hreic_constant) : ALRTREMIED - HREIC_REMINDER

ALRTVIOLAT - HREIC_VOILATION

4) The program RPEIC_SLA_ALERTS reads the activity table THREIC_ACTIVITY and records those activities that need to have alerts sent to them in the alert table THREIC_SLA_ALRTS (Activities Selected by SLA Alert Program). (for testing after creating activity (assume sla in place) then run the above program then only you can get alerts in production systems we will schedule it back ground on your requirement.

Hope this helps.

Ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jarret,

Any hand on this issue please.

Regards,

R

Pazahanick_Jarr
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You should first double check that you have the SLA Target Value and Reminder value configured in V_HREIC_SLA_TGT for all the applicable priorities and category/subcategory. If that is done that you will want to ensure you havent made any changes in CRMV_IC_Alert. This violation and reminder messages work out of the box assuming the SLA configuration is set up correctly.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jarret,

Thanks for your time and reply.

I double checked SLA value configured in V_HREIC_SLA_TGT for required category.

I can see SLA time and remider time after creating activity and also noticed when it cross reminder time then SLA flag turns into amber from green, and also turns RED when SLA time (due time) .

I haven't touched CRMV_IC_ALERT(where should I check this?)

Does it effect if basis level they stoped any broadcasting services in SICF?

Thanks for your help...!

R

Pazahanick_Jarr
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If everything else is in order you will want to ensure that the basis team has all the applicable EIC services activated.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jarret,

thanks for your quick turn..!

If possible can you let me know what all the services for EIC ,hope it will be hand for me when I speak with Basis team.

- When I read SAP help for SLA alert

@@ The program RPEIC_SLA_ALERTS reads the activity table THREIC_ACTIVITY and records those activities that need to have alerts sent to them in the alert table THREIC_SLA_ALRT (Activities Selected by SLA Alert Program).

In the EIC constant table, you can set the shortest possible interval at which the alert table should be read for a particular user. You determine this value based upon how often the program RPEIC_SLA_ALERTS is run since only this program is responsible for filling out the alert table. You can find more information on this topic in the IMG activity Define Application Constants@@

After running the RPEIC_SLA_ALERTS program it gives msg that xx entries have been moved into THREIC_SLA_ALRT table but when I check in this table no entries found.

My understanding is violation alert would read this table to populate alert msg? If yes then there are no entries in this table hence no alerts? Does it make any sense?

Thanks

R

Pazahanick_Jarr
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

From your explanation it would appear you have some issues in your configuration and one that if I had access to your system I could troubleshoot in a few minutes but unfortunately the type of issue that doesnt lend itself to being figured out via an SCN forum.

I wrote a great step by step guide on SLA's that given your issues would be helpful

http://www.hrexpertonline.com/article.cfm?id=4562

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jarret,

Thanks for you valuable time and help.

I donu2019t have account for HR experts and donu2019t think company will provide too.

If you ok then I will send screen capture that I have done the config steps.

I guess I have your email ID.

Thanks,

R