cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rescheduling topdown heuristic(SAP_PP_010)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guys,

Is there any way to execute this heuristic for multilevel rescheduling?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Binil,

Yes. Run SAP_MRP_001, and in the heuristic section on the parameter screen, enter 'Other Heuristic', and in the box enter SAP_PP_010. Your low level codes must be up to date for this to work.

This help info is contained in the blue Algorithm Info Icon under SAP_PP_010 in /SAPAPO/CDPSC11. You can find a lot of detailed info about these heuristics here.

Best Regards,

DB49

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friend,

Actually I had tried this earlier and failed to executes multilevel. Is there any possible reason for this?

or should I do some other setting for this?

Regards

Binil Jacob

Former Member
0 Kudos

Binil,

It always has worked for me. Are you saying that MRP (and this scheduling heuristic) doesn't run through all levels of the BOM? Or that scheduling is not done? Or....?

MRP doesn't work without up to date LL codes. Have you tried updating your low level codes?

Best Regards,

DB49

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

I had selected first step with SAP_PP_020, 2nd step with SAP_MRP_001, 3rd step SAP_PP_010.

Is this the way you mean right?

Scheduling is happening for only one level at a time.

If I execute again it is happening for next level.

and how many time I executes that much level it is getting scheduled

Regards

Binil Jacob

0 Kudos

Hi Binil.

Please, copy SAP_MRP_001 into a new heuristic (e.g. ZAP_MRP_001) in /SAPAPO/CDPSC11 and specify in the settings of the new heuristic that the heuristic to be called is SAP_PP_010.

That has to be done because SAP_PP_010 alone cannot consider low-level codes.

Regards,

Tiago

Former Member
0 Kudos

Binil,

No, that isn't what I said.

Review SAP_MRP_001 in //CDPSC11 by double clicking. You will see the parameters I was talking about.

You may want to create a copy of SAP_MRP_001 heuristic, altered to your specification, and use this custom heuristic instead.

Best Regards,

DB49

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Tiago,

Yeah Its really helped me. It works now. I was wrong.

Regards

Binil Jacob

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi man,

Thanks it really helped me. it works. Its great.

Regards

Binil Jacob

Answers (0)