cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error starting Integration Directory

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello all,

Recently i have installed Netweaver PI 7.1. When i click on Integration Directory,an error appears as given below,

"An error occurred while launching/running the application.

Title: Integration Directory

Vendor: SAP AG

Category: Download Error

The application has requested a version of the Java 2 platform (JRE) that is currently not locally installed. Java Web Start was unable to automatically download and install the requested version. The JRE version must be installed manually.

Error Code 11 (11 Could not locate requested version) returned from server when accessing resource: (http://java.sun.com/products/autodl/j2se, 1.5+)"

Also the installed Java JDK in the PI system is 1.4.2_13(which i installed during installation)

Kindly suggest..

Thanks,

Regards,

Hasan

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

mohammed_anish
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Update JRE installed on your PC and then try again. Get JRE version newer than 1.5 from java download site.

Regards,

Anish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I searched for JAVA JRE 1.5 but got only this link below,

http://www.oracle.com/technetwork/java/javase/downloads/index.html

is this the correct one or can you please get me the link?

Thanks,

Regards,

Hasan

mohammed_anish
Participant
0 Kudos

The link you found is the correct one. Download JRE corresponding to Java SE 7. Download and install it in your local PC.

naveen_chichili
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Try to uninstall the current java version and install java 1.4.2. and check if you are able to open..

Regards,

Naveen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Anish,

The issue is solved.

I downloaded Java JRE from the link which i had mentioned and after the installtion of JRE, Integration directory is working.

Thanks,

Regards,

Hasan

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Shabarish_Nair
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

/people/shabarish.vijayakumar/blog/2006/02/13/unable-to-open-iresrid-xipipi-71-updated-for-pi-71-support

do use the link above

PriyankaAnagani
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

>>>The application has requested a version of the Java 2 platform (JRE) that is currently not locally installed. Java Web Start was unable to automatically download and install the requested version. The JRE version must be installed manually.

Install the java version 1.5. Since the reqired version is not installed, it is giving that error.

Regards

Priyanka