cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Central Person and Address

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guys,

I'm in ECC 6.0 and SRM Server 5.5. My SRM is Add-On to ECC.I've a problem in Central Person (CP) and Address.

I've created my Org Structure. For all the nodes Business Partner (BP) is generated.

I run the transaction 'BBP_BP_OM_INTEGRATE'. In the Employee field I put in the Employee Number and run the transaction. Then I got the error

1. Error determining address for employee < XYZ >. XYZ is the GUID of a Business Partner address against the business partner in table BUT020.

2. Determination of connection to object 'CP' of 'S' <ABC> failed. ABC = Position of the concerned Employee.

I follow the link below to generate the CP but I could not as I could not find the steps described there.

1. I goto transaction users_gen.

2. I choose 'Start transaction HRUSER'.

3. But I can't see 'Click on copy user& employee data from template' as described in the link below.

So I'm unable to generate CP for my user.

Has anybody faced this problem? Please share your experience.

Thanks

Debashish

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Debashish

Check the following entries in table T77S0 using SM30.

1.<b>HRALX HRAC</b> Set to 'X', to activate HR integration globally

2.<b>HRALX PBPON</b> Set to 'ON' to activate integration between the central person and business partner.

3.<b>HRALX PBPON</b> Set to 'ON' to activate integration between the central person and business partner.

Once you see the above entries in the table then run the report <b>BBP_BP_OM_INTEGRATE</b>

Try above and let me know if it works.

Regards

Jagadish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jagdish,

I did the following things. Then I run the report. But I'm still getting the Error Message.

Thanks

Debashish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

To get the Central Person u need to do the following steps once u assign the respective users to the organization unit the CP will automatically created.

Procedure is as follows.

1) Use the T.Code- users_gen

2) Click on copy user& employee data from template.

3) Click on Create users from existing SU01 users.

4) Select the Oganization unit ID and Country and click on continue button and select the radio button of "Area of User" and click on tick mark.

5) Select the respective user from the list and click on check mark.

Check it in the PPOMA_BBP T.code and see in ur organiztion structure the central person will be created with the Id automatically.

Please revert in the event of any query.

Best Regards,

Vijay Mittal

Please award the point if it solve ur purpose.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Once I goto transaction 'users_gen', I can't see 'copy user& employee data from template'.

If you send me your mail id, I can send you the screen shot.

Thanks

Deb

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you very much Vijay. I had the same problem. Now is resolved (users_gen)

Cheers.

Marta