Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

F110 Payment Advice for Canada

shishupalreddy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

I m using RFFOCA_T Program and F110 AVIS form for payment advice priting , I am facing the below issue when I use Payment method as EFT .

- Payment advice is getting printed with SAMPLE Page Printouts as well instead the requiredd no of pages with the relevant data .

Please let me know how can we avoid priting sample pages with no informaton .

I am using a different program RFF*__D for payment advice printing for payment method NETT (Different than the above) , here Payment advice form it self is nt getting generated .

Please advise on ths as well .

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ahha... I am doing some development on the F110 form too...

for the Sample Forms, i am not sure how you are triggering the program RFFOCA_T , if you are triggering it by variants in F110, please change your variant with the Parameter in Selection Screen - 'Number of sample printouts' as blank. then there will be no sample outputs

Good luck~

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

shishupalreddy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Thanks for the replies, will open new thread for NET Payment methods Advie issue .

shishupalreddy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

one more issue

shishupalreddy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Richard ,

Thanks for the answer !!!

@Sahu: For the second issues where Payment Advice is nt getting generated , the form is already maintained in FBZP even then it is nt ....

Please advice.

Thanks

SuhaSaha
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hello,

Payment advice is getting printed with SAMPLE Page Printouts as well instead the requiredd no of pages with the relevant data.

Please let me know how can we avoid priting sample pages with no informaton

Goto FBZP(T-code) & check the "Pymt Methods in Company Code" data. Here you've 2 form configurations - Form Data (basically you need to maintain the form name) & Pymt Advice Ctrl. Please check the settings in the latter.

I am using a different program RFF*__D for payment advice printing for payment method NETT (Different than the above) , here Payment advice form it self is nt getting generated .

The form is not maintained in FBZP.

BR,

Suhas