cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Actual Settlment from a WBS without Investment Profile

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

I need to do the actual settlement from a wbs that don't have a profile investment. I must to consider only the costs of a particular Cost Element.

How can I do?

Thanks in advance

Lucidissimo

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Lucidissimo,

You can do the actual settlement from a WBS that doesn't have a investment profile (only AUC wont be created in this case). To consider only the costs of a particular Cost Element you need to define your allocation structure accordingly in the Settlement Profile. The allocation structure determines which (source) cost elements are to be settled under which (settlement) cost elements to the relevant receiver types. Look at SAP help to get more info on this.

Regards,

Ammar

former_member203108
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I dont think you can settle cost of particular cost element and leave remaining cost of other cost elements. Even if you configure your allocation structure selecting those cost elements which you wish to do settlement, System will through an error during settlement saying your allocation structure is incomplete.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rafi,

Agreed, if cost has been posted to a particular cost element and this is not included in the allocation structure then the system will throw an error message. Thats why I mentioned mapping of source cost element to settlement cost element.

Regards,

Ammar