Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Goods issue cost Center

prabhjotsingh_nayyar
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,'

While issuing goods to Cost Center, I want to specify the bin location.

For cost center A bins for specific locations are only to be used and for Cost Center B different bins are to be used to keep the material in the destination.

How can I achieve this.

While using Fixed bins and doing transaction in MIGO, the system is giving the error message " Storage bin LUX 911 does not exist (check your entry)" and I cannot understand where to put fixed bin.

Regards

Prabhjot Singh

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

to aviod error use tcode LX20 to create interim storage bin for your warehouse since 911 is an interim storage type

for the first question that u want to add a bin on doing good issue for 201 in that you need to enhance the movement type screen via tcode OMJJ to add bin field there but unfortunately I could not locate the storage bin field there .

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

For WM Movement type 201, Indicator: dynamic destination bin is checked by default.

Uncheck this indicator and try again. You will be allowed to change the destination bin

(Path: LE->WM->Activities->Define Mtypes).

Regards,

Shetty

prabhjotsingh_nayyar
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Shetty,

I have tried doing this, but this does not solve the purpose.

This gives me the same message as mentioned in my post above.

Regards

Prabhjot Singh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prabhjot,

MIGO will post an MM movement, only after that you will be able to move the material in WM level.

I don't belive you can achieve what you're looking for. There is no connection at that point in time so the system can correlate the cost center and the bin.

Unless you have costcenters with the same name as the bin... there you should be able to use the dynamic bin but you will have to fix the storage type in the movement type.

Best Regards,

André Costa

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you use Fixed Bin in Destination Storage Bin (911), then, while you create TO, Destination Bin field is empty. Here you can enter whichever bin you want that belongs to storage type 911. But once you change the settings for mtype 201, you have to create the delivery again to make the settings applicable.

Also, from your error message, It appears that Storage Bin LUX is not created for 911 Storage type.

Regards,

Shetty